Pete Williams has been described in the press as Australia’s Richard Branson.
For the last 5 years, he has been running $m businesses and part of his success has been down to the right combination of online and OFFLINE marketing.
Read on, to find out how you can start “Going Analogue” in just 30 mins per week, whilst leveraging your online marketing.
A few years back, I wrote the International smash hit book ‘How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality’ and without blowing my own trumpet too much, I was recently a regional Finalist in the Ernst & Young 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year and a member of Smart Companies: Top 30 Under 30, and have been a faculty member of The Challenge + Challenge Plus for a few years now…
I’m telling you all this, because I think it makes me qualified to run this exciting program to teach “web-based’ business owners just like you. I’m amazed no one has ever thought to teach before – because it’s fundamental to running a successful business.
“If you don’t use offline techniques to generate new business
you are literally leaving money on the table.”
I see so many people obsessed with running an online business and doing online marketing. So obsessed, they become blinkered and forget they are actually running a real-world business with only a single channel to market – the Internet. Whatever you sell, the chances are you have a bigger a marketplace offline – people who don’t avidly search Google every day for your services – yet people who would still buy what you do or what you sell.
Have you ever stopped to consider these people, this untapped marketplace and these new and undiscovered channels to market?
So what’s Going Analogue all about?
I’m going to take you through a programme of 4 modules spread over 8 weeks and show you in step-by-step detail how I’ve exploited offline techniques to boost traffic to websites, to convert visitors more effectively and ultimately to generate more revenue.
This course will NOT focus on strategy, fluffy concepts or leave you hanging with the ‘how to’ details. That’s just not what I’m all about… We’re going to go deeper than the typical ‘Why and What’ that’s covered in most online courses, and give you the clear ‘how to” lessons.
You’ll receive a series of step by step video guides, which link together to form a complete process for offline marketing for your online business. Each session will contain links to the resources you need and case studies on how I and others have used these techniques to deliver results.
I’m going to cover Public Relations in the offline world – a step by step process for getting press coverage, writing effective press releases, finding the right magazines and journals and ways to come up with the content. I’m going to explain the best way for you to approach an editor and a bunch of case studies will underpin everything I talk through.
I’m going to show you the power of direct mail. It’s overlooked by so many, but when you see some of the techniques we’ve been using to drive traffic to our online businesses, you’ll be amazed at how effective it can be.
In fact, you might even find that buying a list of qualified prospects costs less and converts better then your current adword campaigns.
We’re even going to cover how to set-up an offline auto-responder series using postcards, greeting cards and 3-folds to market your business – all on auto-pilot.
Nice – but I’m not going to have time to implement these techniques – I’m too busy
All of these techniques sound time consuming don’t they – and I suspect you’ve not got time to execute these ideas so there’s no point in learning them – right?
Another reason for developing this programme is because I wanted to share how the implementation of these concepts can become embedded in your day. Sceptics amongst you won’t believe me! Well – you’ll have to see for yourself how possible it is to embed these ideas into existing processes and I’ll show you how we do it in our businesses…
I’m going to show you how you can easily implement systems to use and leverage what you’re already doing in your “online marketing” to reach these offline marketplaces.
How do we deliver this programme?
I’ve joined forces with the awesome training video production folks from The 8.45 Club to bring to you a new style of teaching.
You lead a busy life yes?
You have a ton of reports, videos and DVD’s sat on a shelf unwatched yes?
Well this style of teaching is VERY different, because you don’t have time for fluff do you?
We will deliver bite-sized chunks of seriously practical, engaging video, links and other resources for you to follow up with, into your inbox every 48 hours for the next eight weeks.
Will you be getting involved Pete?
This isn’t a “purchase and be left to your own devices” programme. You’ll find me interacting with members throughout the course – answering their questions and I’ve even provided MP3s of ideas to individuals along the way…
The more involved the community is – the more you’ll get from me!
What will I get from your programme Pete?
- You’ll receive a tonne of exclusive videos broken into 4 complete modules and dripfed into your inbox and personal course homepage over two months.
- Each video can be viewed on your iPad or downloaded for offline viewing too. In addition, all demonstration videos are available in HD 1280 x 720 so that you can see exactly what I’m getting up to!
- Modules also have additional resources for you to follow up with
- You can ask questions any time you like and they will not go into a black hole – they will be answered by me and my colleagues and shared with everyone going through the course.
Is it iPhone/iPad compatible?
Of course… in addition to the streaming video, you can download an iPhone/iPad compatible H.264 MP4 file to each day’s module. All you need to do is to download the file into iTunes and sync your iPhone or iPod device. You can then watch the modules on the move…
Who should sign up to this programme?
Let me be honest – this course isn’t for everyone. If you’re just starting out in online marketing – then do not buy this course.
If however you have been running an online business for a few months or a few years and are interested in exploring new ways of getting more traffic, more conversions and growing your revenue with new and innovative ideas competitors in your niche may not have thought of, then you should definitely think about signing up!
So when I hit register now, what do I get Pete?
- Once your Paypal OR Credit card payment has been received, you’ll be sent a login and password along with a link to your personal home page where you can watch the first couple of sessions.
- New sessions will be released to you every 48 hours to give you time to watch and digest and take action.
- Go ahead and watch the video module or download it to sync with your iPhone / iPad.
- You’ll then receive a new email every two days, each containing a link to the next session, to give you time to digest the previous session’s content and most importantly, to give you time to make decisions and take action.
- At the end of the modules, you can refer back to the sessions, and any updates to them forever.
- You also get a guarantee. If after two weeks of the course starting you feel it’s not for you – let me know and we’ll give you a no questions asked refund. Can’t say fairer than that?
- All I ask is that you give it a good go, do your actions and follow the process…
All for $147…? It’s a snip so why not sign up now using the sidebar to the right!